Diversity Thought Leaders’ Council
The CAF Diversity Thought Leaders’ Council exists to champion diversity and inclusion in Chicago’s marketing and advertising industries. This happens across three critical initiative areas: recruiting to address issues with diverse pipeline; retention – to promote inclusivity; and advancement – to connect and highlight diverse talent.Contact us to get involved!
How the Diversity Council supports CAF initiatives
The Chicago Advertising Federation is always seeking opportunities to foster thought leadership in the marketing community and our Diversity Thought Leadership Council ensures that thought leadership reflects diverse perspectives. Our strong community is reflective of the entire Chicago marketing industry, and we deliver experiences that dimensionalize issues important to the that community, supporting greater inclusivity and understanding.
Current members of the CAF Diversity Thought Leaders’ Council:
- Lizette Williams, Meta, Chair
- Kristian May Stewart, Contender
- Paul Dean, Arity
- Jason Smith, Publicis Media
- Edna Uribe, Univision
- Christine Stepp, BET
- Kenard Gibbs, BET
- Wanda Sutherland, BET
- Jeremy Hodges, Project Art Collective/Fresh Laundry/V.O.Y.D.
- Felicia Fortenberry, TikTok
- Johanna Lara, Google
- Qadree Holmes, Quriosity Productions
- Farissa Knox, RLM Media
- Baomy Wehrle, Turner
- Pepper Miller, Hunter-Miller Group
- Dani Jackson, The Cre8tors
- Darryl Manuel, The Spin Artist
- Phil Lee, The Spin Artist
- Veronica Appleton, Publicis Media
The DTLC is committed to uplifting diverse suppliers, vendors, and training resources. Contact us to submit an organization to be included.
Read the CAF’s official statement of our commitment to justice and equality, and the actions we are taking to support our Black community.
Connect with thought leaders in the Chicago-based marketing and advertising industry