2023-2024 Board of Directors Nominations
The Chicago Advertising Federation’s board of directors is responsible for guiding the organization’s strategic direction and overseeing its operations. The board is comprised of industry professionals who volunteer their time and talent to ensure the organizations success and longevity. Nominations are open until May 26th for new directors.
The nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member of CAF – either via a corporate membership or as an individual
- Suggested one year of participation on a CAF committee
- Demonstrates a passion for the Chicago advertising/marketing community
- Supportive of CAF mission
- Express a willingness to devote several hours a month to CAF success
- General leadership and collaboration qualities
- CAF Membership must be in good standing
- Serve a minimum of 2 years
- Attend 9+ monthly board meetings per year (Held the last Thursday of every month @ 8:00 am)
- Chair or co-chair one committee – or actively serve as a member on two committees
- Attend 4+ CAF events during the year: Silver Medal, Ad Woman, ADDYs, DTLC Mixer, Innovation Showcase, Hot Seat, Career Day, etc.
Nomination submissions close Friday, May 26th @ 5:00pm CDT. The professional can be nominated or self-nominated. Board term begins July 2023. All candidates will be notified of their status in late June/early July.